Is your wedding just round the corner? Are you gearing up for a beautiful and photographic wedding? Well, then the key to every gorgeous wedding is flowers. You must get the flowers right if you want perfect pictures.
However, flowers are not just a part of the wedding decor only. You can also incorporate them beautifully when it comes to celebrating your D-Day with your friends, aka, your bridesmaids! All you have to do is select the option of online flower delivery in jaipur and have the flowers delivered to you on the day you will need them. It is best to opt for bouquets since they pair well with your bridal couture. So, here are a few tricks to keep in mind when it comes to selecting the perfect bouquet for you and your bridesmaids:
- The first thing that you need to remember is that the bouquet of the bride needs to be different from that of the bridesmaids or they will appear flat in the pictures. So you need to decide upon a colour tone for the flowers of the bridesmaids and a totally contrasting one for the bride. For example, your bridesmaids can carry yellow, purple and white and you, the bride, can carry colourful shades, which makes the bouquet look like a rainbow in hand!
- You need to fix upon the dress code first, if you need the bouquet to seriously stand out. Sit down with your bridesmaids and fix upon a dress code and then you can select the bouquets that will go well with the outfit.
- Another thing that you need to keep in mind when selecting the bouquet is which flowers you will be using. The flowers that you will use will determine the colour as well as the size of the bouquet. Roses, carnations, lilies and gerberas are particular favourites when it comes to selecting a perfect bouquet.
- Another very important thing that you must take note of is the shape of the bouquet. It is crucial to remember, you and your bridesmaids will be carrying the bouquets and hence they have to be round in shape and not the ones that are meant for corner table arrangements. They should be such that you can carry them with ease and get delightful pictures out of them as well. You can check out the various types of arrangements when getting your booking done through online booking of flowers in jaipur but do make sure that you opt for the round ones.
- Last but not the least, you need to take care of the embellishments for the bouquet. Most of these days you get bouquets that come with embellishments like tassels, pearl strings, colourful nets and many more. A wedding is a grand affair so it is best to pick the most gorgeous tassel that you can find. Also, make sure that the bouquet of the bride has different tassels than the ones of the bridesmaids.
Keep these few pointers in mind and the bride and the bridesmaids will end up with the most gorgeous bouquets on the needed day!